How do betting exchanges work and how do they differ from bookmakers.Recently, betting exchanges have made a huge step forward and can now compete on par with bookmakers. The reason for this is excellent ratios and 100% reliability, since they are intermediaries between the disputants (players).
Features of betting exchanges
Betting exchanges are different from bookmakers in that their software allows players to bet directly against other players. It turns out that in the stock exchanges the players themselves form and regulate the coefficients with their rates (cash flow). Also if you want to know How to become a bookie then there are options for the same as well.
Experienced sports investors are actively using the opportunity to trade on the stock exchange, that is, you can sell your bet in order to get a fixed profit even before the start of the event. In other words, players can trade like in the Foremarket, only trading will be carried out by coefficients.
Advantages of betting exchanges
- The highest ratios (not counting the commission from the winnings)
- Very high limits (in liquid markets)
- Full reliability, as you play not against the exchange, but against other players
- The possibility of trading (trading coefficients)
To make a profit (trading coefficients), you need to closely monitor the cash flow in the market. The basis of success, buy cheaper and be able to sell more expensive. Since a lot of “sharks” of sports trading float on betting exchanges, beginner players are advised not to go there, and then they will rip off.
To participate in the promotion, it is necessary to register a game account in the Paris Match at the link above and submit an application on the website action.pm. Each participant of the promotion receives a bonus on the game account in the amount of 1000 rubles within 5 working days from the moment of registration.
- For group bets selected several events, the outcome of which you undertake to predict. This is more complicated and requires more knowledge in the sport on which you bet. Group bets are interesting to do during major championships.
- “Express” – in case you guess on all the events of the bet, the winnings will be higher than in the case of a single bet: the coefficients are multiplied with each other and by the amount of the bet. However, it is more difficult to guess here, because if you make a mistake even for one event, your bet will leave the bookmaker office.
- “System” is several express bets, each of which includes the same number of events (two or three). If you have lost on some event in one of the express trains, only this express loses. In the system, you still have chances to win, even if you made a mistake in one or several events.